Friday, September 6, 2013

My Transition into Seminary


During the past few months I've been absent from the blogosphere.  I know, you've been struggling to fill the void my absence has torn into your heart, and for that I'm deeply sorry.  But--fear not!  Your satisfaction with life will, along with my blogging, soon resume.  Warning: Satisfaction in life can only actually be found in God.

I'm settling in at Gordon Conwell, preparing for my classes which begin Monday.  The books on my reading list excite me.  And they will, no doubt, stir up many a philosophical/theological thought, which will, in turn, find a way through my fingers and onto the screen before you.  So do be sure to put your email address into the box on the right that says, "Subscribe To Keep Up!"

I am still working on a review for N.T. Wright's New Testament and the People of God, but it has taken me longer than expected.  I'll be releasing the first part in the coming few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment